Saturday 6 April 2013

Double Page Spread Development

Style Model
 


 
This is an example of a double page spread. This is contained with a large medium close up photo and text which is an interview so it's very text contained. it uses black and white and pink, use of 3 colours and the pink symbolises the female which is central as the interview is abut her. Its very plain and the heading and subheadings and quotes are in a different front to the replies this.
This is the start to my double page spread where I positioned the photo just like the photo on my style model, to the right and made it rather big taking up a lot of space to centralise the person who is being interview and to make it less unappealing and boring to the reader, as too much text can be seen as boring.
 

                         
 
This is the photo headline font where the title just like the style model is big and stands out. This just like my style model is the artist name. I've done it in black as it is a rock magazine and black is stereotypically seen associated with a rock band/singer. I've done it font size 60 to fill the space at the top and really make it stand out.


                            
 
This is the effects on editing the text of the heading. This is the effects I used, inner shadow, outer glow and drop shadow. These effects can make the text look more appealing than just a plain font in a large size. It also shows professionalism that I'm able to use effects and features to make a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment